Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilkku

Ilkku In-game admin application.

2 posts in this topic

Your in-game name: Ilkku

Are you currently a member of a clan?: Nope

What position are you applying for?: Ingame

Have you ever been banned from from the server? If so, why?: Yes, I was banned about a week ago for a RDM, but it was not intentionally done.

Why do you think you should be an admin and would be suitable for such a position? (100-300 words): Well I have been playing PW for almost 5 years. I've had some good times playing it and being part of the community, but theres always has been huge problems in-game and also in player complaints. In player complaints, there is almost 3 pages or even more without any responds from admins. PW and PK has always had so much action it's hard for admins to keep on with the rythm and thats why I am applying to become an admin, to help the players and the busy admins. In-game, it's very usual that I and many other players experience rule breaking and it's very frustrating and it's really hard to get in touch with the IG admins. Either they are busy or not responding for I don't know what reason. I've been a short-time IG admin in AGS server on PW mod. It went well and I enjoyed it, and I am looking forward to be a helpful IG admin. To try to make this community better.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048501329

All right thanks for your application but as you were banned a short time ago we have to reject your application for now. 

Feel free to apply later again.