Benji

[INVALID][Varangian_Benji] - [Lord_Carloman_Jerusalem] Harassment (Constantly halting)

22 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Benji said:

That was the last time you halted me and was after what the Screenshots i provided first show.

I feel sorry for you at this point so I'll let your comments be.

Lying on a complaint? Tut tut.

7 minutes ago, Tywin said:

Lying on a complaint? Tut tut.

Its not lying, I actually do not know which order those screenshots are now that I think about it. Regardless, I was under the assumption this was the last "Halt" before you guys logged. I was halted so many times I can't remember which order it was.

https://gyazo.com/65831ade3475bb93dd1ad2165a94bafa

Genuinely believed I complied to your demands on that Halt but I remember you told me to "Bow" there which I refused to comply to. We will have to wait for logs to find in which order they are but they do prove you guys were at the Commoner spawn halting me and not the Mercenary Camp. The only time I ever even got to the bank was when either Carloman, yourself and Wulfram weren't there because your members seem to be slightly more lenient at letting me play.

We should just leave this to the Admins.

Edit: This was the last halt, apologies. https://gyazo.com/febfd2c901b2648c11df8e4ae0791ee5

Edited by Benji

Just now, Benji said:

Its not lying, I actually do not know which order those screenshots are. Regardless, I was under the assumption this was the last "Halt" before you guys logged. I was halted so many times I can't remember which order it was.

https://gyazo.com/65831ade3475bb93dd1ad2165a94bafa

Genuinely believed I complied to your demands on that Halt but I remember you told me to "Bow" there which I refused to comply to. We will have to wait for logs to find in which order they are but they do prove you guys were at the Commoner spawn halting me and not the Mercenary Camp. The only time I ever even got to the bank was when either Carloman, yourself and Wulfram weren't there because your members seem to be slightly more lenient at letting me play.

The screenshot you just posted is after we had a skirmish with Vhasj, Semke, Proton and Jerjer among other pubbies. This was after everything. The screenshot I posted was the first halt. Your initial screenshots were after. Again, I killed you for failing to adhere to my demands, following that your deaths were mostly if not all due to you insulting people.

Just when I thought I was done with this shit. 

I now have just realised you are trying to lie on a complaint. Just to ban monger.

You gave these screens as evidence of me "Constantly halting you"

Spoiler

zncRGRe.jpg

gnZjzAe.jpg

gnZjzAe.jpg

Yet as my video shows, you were insulting. Thus giving us a kill reason.

LPbEVRV.jpg

On 10.6.2018 at 4:30 PM, Chapman said:

You sit and spout shit in the global chat. I could have just killed you over and over.

Instead I decided to engage with the community and do our wonderful server a justice in an attempt to clean the streets of your kind.

Instead of just complying with a simple demand of Bowing. Benji decided to constantly refuse and die. He could have easily just complied and after 1 sec of complying I would have been forced to let him go. Instead he refused.

Also I do not know why you are lieing saying 

When I did not horse bump you as I was on foot for the majority of my halts. And alot of the time you got horse bumped was when you refused the demand and became KOS.

The fact that you are wasting mine, the admin and your time is fucking pathetic.

hold on, I got banned for demanding a jeru to bow? 

You were also the one pushing for a longer ban, chapman. Yet, you're doing the exact same thing. Hypocrite.

@Benji report them for unreasonable demands, mate.

Edited by Skan

There is no rule about not being able to demand people to bow. Thanks for posting irrelevant shit on this report. 

You got banned for killing someone that was allowed to leave.

Edited by Chapman

and also for unreasonable demanding. Same think you did in this situation.

1 minute ago, Skan said:

and also for unreasonable demanding. Same think you did in this situation.

We never killed him for failing to fulfill those demands, he died because he insulted us, try reading next time.

Just now, Tywin said:

We never killed him for failing to fulfill those demands, he died because he insulted us, try reading next time.

Either way, you broke a rule. Could argue you gained time with the demand in order to kill him.

Just now, Skan said:

Either way, you broke a rule. Could argue you gained time with the demand in order to kill him.

You're pulling strings that don't exist here, everything that needed to be said has been, I'll wait for an admin to respond before posting further.