Benji

[INVALID][Varangian_Benji] - [Lord_Carloman_Jerusalem] Harassment (Constantly halting)

22 posts in this topic

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: Varangian_Benji

The person(s) you are reporting: Lord_Carloman_Jerusalem

The time and date of the incident: 15:50 - 10/06/2018

What you are reporting them for: Harassment (Constantly halting)

The full story:
I am just reporting Carloman as he was the last to do it after being warned but the Jerusalems came to the commoner spawn and constantly halted me and followed me horse bumping me and the like. I do not mind global insults but this is just getting silly. I will search for any Screenshots in the meantime.

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
Logs will do. Stay off of this complaint unless you are Carloman or the solving Admin.

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: No

You sit and spout shit in the global chat. I could have just killed you over and over.

Instead I decided to engage with the community and do our wonderful server a justice in an attempt to clean the streets of your kind.

Instead of just complying with a simple demand of Bowing. Benji decided to constantly refuse and die. He could have easily just complied and after 1 sec of complying I would have been forced to let him go. Instead he refused.

Also I do not know why you are lieing saying 

35 minutes ago, Benji said:

followed me horse bumping me and the like

When I did not horse bump you as I was on foot for the majority of my halts. And alot of the time you got horse bumped was when you refused the demand and became KOS.

The fact that you are wasting mine, the admin and your time is fucking pathetic.

1 minute ago, Chapman said:

You sit and spout shit in the global chat. I could have just killed you over and over.

Instead I decided to engage with the community and do our wonderful server a justice in an attempt to clean the streets of your kind.

Instead of just complying with a simple demand of Bowing. Benji decided to constantly refuse and die. He could have easily just complied and after 1 sec of complying I would have been forced to let him go. Instead he refused.

When I did not horse bump you as I was on foot for the majority of my halts. And alot of the time you got horse bumped was when you refused the demand and became KOS.

The fact that you are wasting mine, the admin and your time is fucking pathetic.

39 minutes ago, Benji said:

the Jerusalems came to the commoner spawn and constantly halted me and followed me horse bumping me and the like.

50 minutes ago, Chapman said:

You are aware, that consistently sitting there, halting the same person over and over again even if they didn't comply to the demand and had died is still harassment right?

You are quite literally stopping someone's player experience by having them have their time wasted by you constantly halting him within such a short time frame.

I'll check for logs later tonight and confirm whether this actually happened or not.

Edited by Nazi Doge

The majority of times Benji was killed was because he kept insulting people, perhaps you should check the logs before indicating as to which side you've already landed on you ingrain. Then again, this wouldn't be the first time today you've failed to properly apply the rules through your thought process would it?

48 minutes ago, Nazi Doge said:

You are aware, that consistently sitting there, halting the same person over and over again even if they didn't comply to the demand and had died is still harassment right?

You are quite literally stopping someone's player experience by having them have their time wasted by you constantly halting him within such a short time frame.

I'll check for logs later tonight and confirm whether this actually happened or not.

When all he is doing, is sitting there and flaming global, Im not really wasting his time. Im just allowing him to insult me in local instead.

We were on our way back to Praven, and Benji keeps respawning and intefering in us talking/halting people around merc camp. What else am I meant to to do someone that is just getting in the way and flaming? Ask them nicely to stop?.... After seeing your attempt at a report earlier I would prefer if you didnt look into the logs thanks. I would rather another admin deal with it.

Edited by Chapman

18 minutes ago, Chapman said:

We were on our way back to Praven, and Benji keeps respawning and intefering in us talking/halting people around merc camp. What else am I meant to to do someone that is just getting in the way and flaming? Ask them nicely to stop?.... After seeing your attempt at a report earlier I would prefer if you didnt look into the logs thanks. I would rather another admin deal with it.

255uyEN.png

zncRGRe.jpg

gnZjzAe.jpg

bbEADkM.jpg

Trti2Ee.jpg

6 minutes ago, Benji said:

255uyEN.png

Reveal hidden contents

zncRGRe.jpg

gnZjzAe.jpg

bbEADkM.jpg

Trti2Ee.jpg

You can try and mislead all you want. Next time, show all of the times you were halted and or killed. I personally halted you this time as you were right beside a bank. You died because you insulted me, as I said before, the vast majority of your deaths were due to you insulting varyious people. There is nothing illegal about sitting at the commoner spawn in order to kill you after your sausage fingers have finished their latest tirade.

3ee46b818082cac44a298f38061d5aee.jpg
https://gyazo.com/3ee46b818082cac44a298f38061d5aee

That was twice, and you were insulting us from inside the spawn. 

Insult from across the map, then when people come to legally halt and demand you to do something, Run away die and screenshot your life away.

How to play as a Byz or Vg in a nutshell.

Nice job "Working on your life" cunt. Fucking try and disband VG too. Maybe then you will realise how much of a pathetic waste of space you are.

Now unlike you. Im going to go and get on with my life. Instead of re-opening this fucking cry for attention that you obviously missed out on growing up.

Benji didnt lose any gear/money/time from us halting him. We halted him due to him and his fuck boys trying to throw insults over the global chat like its their fucking careers. Im done looking on here. 

4 minutes ago, Tywin said:

You can try and mislead all you want. Next time, show all of the times you were halted and or killed. I personally halted you this time as you were right beside a bank. You died because you insulted me, as I said before, the vast majority of your deaths were due to you insulting varyious people. There is nothing illegal about sitting at the commoner spawn in order to kill you after your sausage fingers have finished their latest tirade.

3ee46b818082cac44a298f38061d5aee.jpg
https://gyazo.com/3ee46b818082cac44a298f38061d5aee

That was the last time you halted me and was after what the Screenshots i provided first show.

3 minutes ago, Chapman said:

That was twice, and you were insulting us from inside the spawn. 

Insult from across the map, then when people come to legally halt and demand you to do something, Run away die and screenshot your life away.

How to play as a Byz or Vg in a nutshell.

Nice job "Working on your life" cunt. Fucking try and disband VG too. Maybe then you will realise how much of a pathetic waste of space you are.

Now unlike you. Im going to go and get on with my life. Instead of re-opening this fucking cry for attention that you obviously missed out on growing up.

Benji didnt lose any gear/money/time from us halting him. We halted him due to him and his fuck boys trying to throw insults over the global chat like its their fucking careers. Im done looking on here. 

I feel sorry for you at this point so I'll let your comments be.