• 10

Question

80 answers to this question

  • 0

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Shrek said:

Michael is apparently being bullied by the server command prompt and therefore can't get the server up (not the only thing he can't get up).

Server should be online for the next wipe,aka. Thursday.

I strongly believe this is Avenger's doing because he wanted to delay the launch in the first place so it corresponds with his coming back from vacation. @Avenger abuser

Not another person incompetent at tech stuff, like my boy @William :x

Edited by Tommy
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
20 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Not another person incompetent at tech stuff, like my boy @William :x

-Tommy

Here, have a sympathy like. Its become charity at this point.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I am really enjoying this server

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Vhasj said:

I am really enjoying this server

IS IT ON???

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 minutes ago, Bohl said:

IS IT ON???

No you glue sniffer.

If it was on you would've seen an announcement. Please,just be patient. My boy @Michael is probably working day and night to fix the issues with the server and I have no doubt that It'll be up this weekend..  

Patience.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Posted (edited)

But shrek it was supposed to be up last week then you said today and now its this weekend get ur shit together boi

Edited by Vhasj
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
23 minutes ago, Vhasj said:

But shrek it was supposed to be up last week then you said today and now its this weekend get ur shit together boi

Well Michael last set up the server 2 years ago so he had some issues with setting it up. The server would start up with the wrong setup or would start up and wouldn't want to stop when told to stop.

Then he got it working and able to be stopped but none of the plugins were working so he's been fixing that for the last week or so while simultaneously waiting for Avenger to come back from holiday because Avenger doesn't want the server to go up without him being there or something,idk.

Long story short,don't shoot the messenger.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Shrek said:

Well Michael last set up the server 2 years ago so he had some issues with setting it up. The server would start up with the wrong setup or would start up and wouldn't want to stop when told to stop.

Then he got it working and able to be stopped but none of the plugins were working so he's been fixing that for the last week or so while simultaneously waiting for Avenger to come back from holiday because Avenger doesn't want the server to go up without him being there or something,idk.

Long story short,don't shoot the messenger.

you'll wait my friend

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 hours ago, Shrek said:

I have no doubt that It'll be up this weekend..  

oops i meant to say next Thursday

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now