Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OmletKing

Russian topic about RP inside Faction/recrutment [RUS]

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

------Good day lads!------

---This topic is posted to make russians play as a cenrolized group together in one Faction, including Role Playing part.

We want to play Role Play processes on russian language inside our Faction. Thank you

---Господа русскоговорящие игроки, предлагаю объединяться под единый стяг игрокам заинтересованным в отыгрыше РП внутри фракции.

Подобный опыт был на проекте Персистент Фианна, было весело и годно. Каждая профессия начинала оживать и раскрываться по другому, не только с функциональной стороны, но и со стороны ролевого отыгрыша. Помню как в день урожая, водил своих селян отмывать в бани городские, да на базар, одеть их по праздничному. Водили караван с разными полезностями по всей карте, отыгрывали продажу товаров, найм работников и дружины.

Мой стим для заинтересованных: OmletKing (в описании Лазарь, на аватарке яичница)

Игрокой ник на сервере - Pyrion 

Edited by OmletKing

This post is managed to find adequate players who love RP and want to integrate it into the game...

Not for insulting 

I dont want to stop your effort but this is not a RP server.

1 minute ago, MrOtto said:

I dont want to stop your effort but this is not a RP server.

I know, but we still can roleplay inside factions if we want, why not.

I think there are lot of players like mediRP, sometimes i even saw roleplaying players on Phoenix, that was cool.

Hey, guys, let's make this roleplay yea, you will be Tsar Nicholas and his family and me with other guys will make cool Bolshevik guard that will look after you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

will be fun :)

2 minutes ago, Charles_of_Bohemia said:

Hey, guys, let's make this roleplay yea, you will be Tsar Nicholas and his family and me with other guys will make cool Bolshevik guard that will look after you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

will be fun :)

Sounds like on 17 July 1918 in the Ipatiev House, Yekaterinburg there will be a lot of fun 

Just now, Younes said:

Sounds like on 17 July 1918 in the Ipatiev House, Yekaterinburg there will be a lot of fun 

Yea it will be an amazing role-playing experience. I definitely look forward to shot some Russians ehm I mean guard them. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Charles_of_Bohemia said:

Yea it will be an amazing role-playing experience. I definitely look forward to shot some Russians ehm I mean guard them. 

get lost funny man

Edited by Bulat

18 hours ago, Bulat said:

get lost funny man

Why man, I am trying to make some cool roleplay right here. xd

8 hours ago, Charles_of_Bohemia said:

Why man, I am trying to make some cool roleplay right here. xd

you're only trying to make yourself look like a loser and succeed with that as well, loser