William

An Appeal To The Community

70 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Laser said:

The best way to protect new players, is to make sure they know the server rules and basic commands.

I dont know how you could do that, maybe post a tutorial video in a sticky thread here. Video should contain instructions on how to perform basic commands, like showing pouch or seathing and a summary of the server rules, like what is halting, or nrr etc etc...

Maybe Spudgun or Resonant could do it.

p.s. If someone joins phoenix but doesnt spend a few minutes of his time to come here and read some stuff about what the hell this server is, then its kinda his fault if he gets bullied off the server.

Maybe make it clearer to new players that there is a freaking forum they can visit? Maybe the welcoming message when u join phoenix should change to something like this:

"Visit pw-phoenix.com for information on server rules and tutorials. Failure to do so, results in bad gaming experience and rage. Proceed at your own risk"

I dunno, just throwing my 2 cents here...

It also doesnt take a lot of time to send him the forum adress instead of bullying him because he doesn't know about rules 

3 minutes ago, Dekkers said:

I shalll proteccc new players

latest?cb=20161207181311

you made that yourself?

Just now, Bridge Troll said:

you made that yourself?

wtf it's from runescape

Just now, Dekkers said:

wtf it's from runescape

Ok. Now be silent.

Just now, Bridge Troll said:

Ok. Now be silent.

Reported

59 minutes ago, Tywin said:

pussy ass noob ill let u spawnkill us we no skill only archer spam enjoy ill commoner spawn LOL

what nice comments from u sir 

15 minutes ago, Helem said:

It also doesnt take a lot of time to send him the forum adress instead of bullying him because he doesn't know about rules 

literally 3 players out of every 250 are gonna actually check tho lets be honest its like giving a tutorial but the option to skip is the default