William

An Appeal To The Community

70 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

well i have already told my guys not to halt new players or pubs that haven't been unkind towards us

in regards to community toxicity if @Tywin or any other clan leader cares to resolve anything he can speak to me about it 

Edited by Ragnosos

Just now, SirAlecks said:

WEAKLINGS

helping new players learn = weaklings???

Dont worry I will help all new players to learn about the basic of PK since I am not a toxic person

The best way to protect new players, is to make sure they know the server rules and basic commands.

I dont know how you could do that, maybe post a tutorial video in a sticky thread here. Video should contain instructions on how to perform basic commands, like showing pouch or seathing and a summary of the server rules, like what is halting, or nrr etc etc...

Maybe Spudgun or Resonant could do it.

p.s. If someone joins phoenix but doesnt spend a few minutes of his time to come here and read some stuff about what the hell this server is, then its kinda his fault if he gets bullied off the server.

Maybe make it clearer to new players that there is a freaking forum they can visit? Maybe the welcoming message when u join phoenix should change to something like this:

"Visit pw-phoenix.com for information on server rules and tutorials. Failure to do so, results in bad gaming experience and rage. Proceed at your own risk"

I dunno, just throwing my 2 cents here...