Dekkers

[PK] Normandy - Update

51 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Normandy

As all maps have to be transformed, with Great Divide being ready for PK and Skyrim being close to being ready, I decided to start editing Normandy aswell.

The scene was created by @Avenger and not by me!

I will not change castle designs, what I have changed so far:

Screenshots: 

Spoiler

622A425CF8BF1B1F5C568DBBE97ADD5CF7BC6B58570685EB655972A6B62ACB5C7346F7364E94646C

Note:

  • Many of the groups of trees are singular props, which should be better for performance than placing 3 or 4 actual trees
  • The size of the map has gone from 877KB to 815KB so far. Performance should be slightly better
  • Many changes are likely to be changed again. Such as the new horses and the arrow holder props (their locations)

 

Edited by Dekkers
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there some way you can fix the rope bridge from vorn to outlaw camp? the props has been streched so far you can get stuck in the holes?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Techno said:

Is there some way you can fix the rope bridge from vorn to outlaw camp? the props has been streched so far you can get stuck in the holes?

There's no Vorne on Normandy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Techno said:

Is there some way you can fix the rope bridge from vorn to outlaw camp? the props has been streched so far you can get stuck in the holes?

ye I fixed the collision for it.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Helheim spawn being changed to make it actually viable, even if it would be something like just raising the spawn to not have to walk up a ladder.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Just re-do the spawn, its retard3d in the first place. Two directions for you to leave it. I would say close the entrance that goes to the right when you leave ladder

Edited by Turin
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 5/25/2018 at 9:18 PM, Turin said:

Just re-do the spawn, its retard3d in the first place. Two directions for you to leave it. I would say close the entrance that goes to the right when you leave ladder

Yes the two choke points for the new spawns to choose from how privileged! Never mind the fact you have to literally climb a fucking ladder to even get there :thinkingemoji:

Just remove the ladder please, literally 2 people can hold that against 30 new spawns easily (not to mention even just having 1 archer) Just have a platform in the bastion level with the wall where you can spawn, or move the spawn elsewhere, perhaps near the armory or something. Anything is better than having to walk up a ladder naked.

Edited by Arno
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Arno said:

Yes the two choke points for the new spawns to choose from how privileged! Never mind the fact you have to literally climb a fucking ladder to even get there :thinkingemoji:

Just remove the ladder please, literally 2 people can hold that against 30 new spawns easily (not to mention even just having 1 archer) Just have a platform in the bastion level with the wall where you can spawn, or move the spawn elsewhere, perhaps near the armory or something. Anything is better than having to walk up a ladder naked.

I already did that ^

I also made it so you can't get onto that wall right next to the spawn, so it's more or less a normal spawn

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the spawn still safe from being shot from the upper part of the castle? Screenshots plz

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now