Grela

[INVALID][PENDING][CI_Infante_Grela] - [Lord_Agobard_Jerusalem] RDM (Random Death Match)

16 posts in this topic

Your in-game name at the time of the incident: CI_Infante_Grela

The person(s) you are reporting: Lord_Agobard_Jerusalem

The time and date of the incident: 20:00 - 14/05/2018

What you are reporting them for: RDM (Random Death Match)

The full story:
they told me to leave and they killed me automatically before i could react to leave.

Proof, and/or anything that will help the investigation:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1386030259

Would you accept a refund from the accused player? If so specify the amount: No


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had told the CI to leave. You entered.

Reporting this when you were naked and had nothing is kinna stupid.

Just let it go, you took your chance for free loot and failed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hero said:

I had told the CI to leave. You entered.

Reporting this when you were naked and had nothing is kinna stupid.

Just let it go, you took your chance for free loot and failed.

it does not matter the circumstances you can appreciate that it is illegal I am will to accept 5k, if u want. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Ur shit

2. Ur facing into the castle meaning u probs still went through

3. You kept coming back so nrr

4. Die

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

very good guys you have provided indisputable evidence, an applause for the lannister, ok no.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk why the name of server continúe being Eu_Phoenix, it should be name Jerusalen server....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vanguar_RagnarL said:

Idk why the name of server continúe being Eu_Phoenix, it should be name Jerusalen server....

Good idea, I'll post in the suggestions.

In relation to this case I'll post a screenshot of me telling you guys to leave when I get back to my PC.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/5/2018 at 0:17 PM, Krea said:

1. Ur shit

2. Ur facing into the castle meaning u probs still went through

3. You kept coming back so nrr

4. Die

 

When narcissism exists, I do not know where you've gotten so much arrogance

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Vanguar_RagnarL said:

 

When narcissism exists, I do not know where you've gotten so much arrogance

if u dont have any evidence or u are involved , stop posting irrelevant shit . 

 

@LonelyWolf

Edited by Termito
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.