William

Important Info About Transformation To PK

49 posts in this topic

Can we stop talking about the ban and start talking about PK, I'm sure Bawo doesn't give a damn anymore he has more important things in life than a game.

I'd say enjoy the wars to come on PK from the new smaller clans until they disband.

10 minutes ago, Glopaxi said:

I can't believe people are actually saying just because he was a clan leader he should have immunity to the rules.

Do you even know Tywin? 

42 minutes ago, Kawaii said:

the amount if unpunished 'burgerflipper' i saw in chat over the time always made me think he could get half of the community banned? I mean I typed one word and got permbanned for it

A person who openly jokes about it and only weaponizes it because of a mood swing cannot be counted as a victim. I have nothing against Bawo and usually I am the first to fall for his '' I am a changed man'' line but he never changes.

15239333e0f94e69dd1c816b5e84b9c5.png

Posted (edited)

Prolific unbans of people like Bawo should just be done on a case by case basis. I think another "Ban Amnesty" week is the best solution to be honest. That way people who are interested can have a chance at an unban and we can reduce the amount of people who would destroy PK for "fun".

While I believe that a "Mass Unban" should constitute everyone being treated similarly, people like that have been given way too many chances to redeem themselves and thrown it out of the window the first chance they get. 

Edited by Benji

They can just apply for unbans, if they really want to play it’s not that hard lol

2 minutes ago, Henricus said:

A person who openly jokes about it and only weaponizes it because of a mood swing cannot be counted as a victim. I have nothing against Bawo and usually I am the first to fall for his '' I am a changed man'' line but he never changes.

15239333e0f94e69dd1c816b5e84b9c5.png

This is the majority of the community though, they use it against somebody they don't like to get them banned.

But if people say something that would be personal harassment that they don't have a grievance with they tend to ignore it and move on because they actually don't care.

The only soul reason people talk about wanting Bawo back is that the Lorraine's would fill in the void of power and be an actual opposition to the Jerusalems. 

I'll say it again, but if you all cared so much about his ban you should've made a forum post about it when he got banned as it might've made a change somehow.

5 minutes ago, Cheese said:

The only soul reason people talk about wanting Bawo back is that the Lorraine's would fill in the void of power and be an actual opposition to the Jerusalems.

are you saying the BRYZANTINES can't fight us 1o1???

You should stop worrying so much about the big clans and focus on the smaller ones again. Maybe then they'd also realise they don't need to play the marionettes for the bigger clans and have their own battles against each other without the input of the superpowers 9_9

The only reason smaller clans never survive is because they pick one side and hang on to it like a koala baby

1 minute ago, Glopaxi said:

You should stop worrying so much about the big clans and focus on the smaller ones again. Maybe then they'd also realise they don't need to play the marionettes for the bigger clans and have their own battles against each other without the input of the superpowers 9_9

The only reason smaller clans never survive is because they pick one side and hang on to it like a koala baby

Byzantines refuse to change leadership and can't see their own failures, they're really no opposition to Jerusalem's you know this lol. 

The small clans are forced to fight other smaller clans, they're not allowed to participate in the big wars?

34 minutes ago, Glopaxi said:

tbf when I refused to side with anyone when I was in CI we got bullied for like two weeks xd

This topic supposed to be for smtg else, but here we go again. 

BUT LETS CLAIM WE ARE NOT TOXIC