William

Important Info About Transformation To PK

49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

logo.png

Hello,

We have a few important things to announce to all of you about the transformation to the new mod. Keeping it short and straight.

Database

The majority of the database will remain the same, meaning all the bans and warnings will be transferred over to the new mod. All your money that is on your person and in your bank will also be transferred, including bank limits.

Inventory Wipe

All the items that are equipped on your character will have to be wiped. That has to be done because PK introduced a lot of new items that mixed up the existing ID's. If we didn't wipe the inventory everyone would be stuck with random new items on their person.

Shop Wipe

The shop will have to be wiped for the same reason. After we move to the new mod we'll also be revamping the shop by adding/removing items.

New Rules

We'll be working on a slightly modified ruleset for PK in the following week. We'll make sure to take into account the opinion of clans and pubs to introduce something that will work for everyone. An update on that will be posted in the next announcement.

Refunds

We've decided to not issue refunds to everyone that will have their gear wiped in their inventory/shop due to the sheer amount of refund requests we would receive. Now I imagine this is concerning news to some of you but this is our final decision. You still have 6 days to use the gear that you have stockpiled on your accounts. My suggestion to you is to simply take the "yolo" approach during the next week and kind of have fun on PW since all your gear will be wiped at the end.

Special item: We will be transferring all the plated chargers to the new mod manually. If you're an owner of a plated charger send a message to a GA+ who will come online, take note of your ownership and slay the horse. You will, later on, receive the horse when we move to PK.

Phoenix Staff

Edited by Tommy

Would be funny if we all got random gear when we first launch PK.

Is there any chance you could increase the bank limit ? I want more money

Will we have the same GUID in PK that we have in PW? I lost my player link and maybe if its a different one i can get another one.

Can you add a plate selling point on the next map so we able to sell our stuff in time?

1 hour ago, Aitorfema said:

Will we have the same GUID in PK that we have in PW? I lost my player link and maybe if its a different one i can get another one.

GUID's are permanent IDs assigned to your specific account, think of it like a numeric finger print

4 hours ago, William said:

Refunds

We've decided to not issue refunds to everyone that will have their gear wiped in their inventory/shop due to the sheer amount of refund requests we would receive.

What exactly does that mean? What makes the difference if someone gets one and others dont o.O

32 minutes ago, Techno said:

GUID's are permanent IDs assigned to your specific account, think of it like a numeric finger print

Fack :S

How many plated charger refunds we can get exactly?

38 minutes ago, Exoticfail said:

What exactly does that mean? What makes the difference if someone gets one and others dont o.O

The team is saying if we were to refund everyone who lost their forum store inventory and the gear they have on themselves then their would be to many to process. The team has decided to instead off no refund and remind players to use up all their gear etc before the switch to PK.