Followers 0
Tywin

Pikes

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Nvm

Edited by Sharp

9 minutes ago, Dekkers said:

Meh, I've been playing with invisible polearms for as long as I can remember and that's never happened

Unless you're trash at cav, if the enemy still has to swap to his polearm he should be fucked

If it's not too difficult for the code nerds to implement then maybe, although I am not a fan of adding too many features to the C menu

If you really don’t want it in the C menu, you can instead add a “Enable pikes on back”or something similar to that in the menu you get when you create or edit a new char.

50 minutes ago, Sharp said:

If you really don’t want it in the C menu, you can instead add a “Enable pikes on back”or something similar to that in the menu you get when you create or edit a new char.

Agree with this. Good plan.

Posted (edited)

Maybe for the pikes is meh, but this shit is rlly necessary for the heavy lance... It is too bother when u are heavy cav and u have to use the morningstar and that shit is in the middle of ur screen and its more annoying when u are recording.

58 minutes ago, Sharp said:

Anyway add this in ''C'' menu will be a great idea.

Edited by Aitorfema

Adding to this, it is possible that we sort this stuff out for future updates. Just so you guys know why, both myself (although I am irrelevant for stuff like this), Saptor and Tommy have exams coming up so we want to start wrapping things up for a release.

After those exams we might update things here and there, I personally still want to see ambient sounds, heraldic horses are still being worked on, but also smaller things like this might have to wait. Otherwise we keep on coming up with things to do, no matter how minor they appear and then release will only take longer and longer.

Hope you gayboys respeccc that

In the mean time you could easily hide them yourself by using Morgh's editor and editing item_kinds.txt

Honestly this could just be allocated to people making texture packs and as Dekkers said you can do it yourself, but it is a good idea and if its not too time consuming you could just toss it into the mod real quick