Pretty_Flacko

Forum Inventory

17 posts in this topic

the whole point of fighting is to risk your own possesions in order to gain more than you had before. The thrill is that you either get out with way better gear and more gold or the opposit. Otherwise where is the motivation to create risky but also entertaining situations on the Server?

Its not a disadvantage, it's a chance or a risk, however you want to see it. And I do not understand the point you made about clans sitting in their castles the whole day. If they use it, they have to pay for it no matter if they fight or not.

Death should have a consequences, otherwise you could horde stuff all the time which exactly not what we want

We all know that people would just log in, kill a tin can or find one in a chest, log out and store their gear, log in at like 5am and sell it. Nothing but a money making scheme.

Pleb wars would be come worthless, clans would just store their armour on the tinternet and if a pleb horde gets through a clans castle there would be nothing but trash, raids would just die out.

Also for any role players out there, you can't just pick up your armour irl and put it into some sort of void. The fact you can log in and buy gear is horrifically contrived any way.

Even if you introduce regulations there'll be stupid unfair loopholes and the rules would be difficult and complicated.

I'm genuinely not digging into you, I just don't think your idea would work.

Edited by cejsmith

Why don't you make it so it will cost money to withdraw armor? This pretty much stops people hoarding armor to re-sell it.

7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Why don't you make it so it will cost money to withdraw armor? This pretty much stops people hoarding armor to re-sell it.

Either you'll still make profit, or you might as well buy it again.

11 minutes ago, cejsmith said:

Either you'll still make profit, or you might as well buy it again.

I'm talking about 5-6k for each piece (normal armor) so you can't store and horde. 

Because knowing people they will win a war, store every single piece of loot that's worth of storing and you'll have a supply of free armor.

Let's be real this will get abused unless there's a counter for it, you'll still get a full tincan for 20-24k which is 50% off the normal price.

It's a good idea, but you'll have to have something like a withdraw fee else this will be abused to death.

how about simply you get 5 inventory slots? I know the turks have a script for this cause they have inventory in banks with like 10 slots.

On 27.04.2018 at 1:52 AM, Mario_The_Macedonian said:

how about simply you get 5 inventory slots? I know the turks have a script for this cause they have inventory in banks with like 10 slots.

Turkey script team much much bettur!!