Pretty_Flacko

Forum Inventory

17 posts in this topic

Feature Name: Forum Inventory

Detailed description of your suggested feature: How I understood it some armours will be pretty expensive- thats a good thing. Nevertheless it will be annyoing, to kill a plate in combat and not be able to move in the fresh outfit.
I think it would be nice, if u can store ingame gear in ur forum account (like 2 pairs of helemts, 2 body armours, etc.). You can switch ur gear to a lighter one, if u feel to go ghettocouch and dont wanna put ur gear in a chest. Your tincan u can spare for prober Wars. A good side effect is imo that u wont need unlimited bankaccounts (like many players asking for). A new rule will be need( pretty much like the clog rule) but u may log out even when the war is declared to change ur gear. (need to relog in 2 mins or smth...

Posted (edited)

We had it before where you could put stuff on the forums. It was shit, people used to kill you take your gear then store it on the forums and sell it to someone at a later date.

People are greedy and will always take advantage of a system like this.

Edit: What's wrong with the ingame chests?

Edited by Hero

I would use it instead of a private house, since chest are often destroyed and for plebs they are kind of useless anyway. To avoid hording Tincans, as said, it should be limited two like 2 pairs. Adding it could be 1 spot for tincan the other one for light gear, like on 1 slot u just can store a gear with like 10 strength requirement.

Add some restrictions maybe like you can take out one armor by day or smth like that so it cannot be abused.

1 hour ago, Saptor said:

This is a server-side suggestion.

Move it then. It's hardly an issue talking about it though. 

1 hour ago, Pretty_Flacko said:

I would use it instead of a private house, since chest are often destroyed and for plebs they are kind of useless anyway. To avoid hording Tincans, as said, it should be limited two like 2 pairs. Adding it could be 1 spot for tincan the other one for light gear, like on 1 slot u just can store a gear with like 10 strength requirement.

Restrictions still aren't enough. Chests are in the game for a reason. If the chests are more of a risk than wearing it then you should wear it.

Or even better sell it, you don't lose that much gold. 

Your argument about plebs doesn't make sense, you think they would rather sign up for a website, log on and store gear just to save it.

Storing gear outside of the game has a negative effect on the economy. People just horde plate until a war then log off equip it and log back in. If it were up to me I'd also remove the shop and just get better mappers.

35 minutes ago, Hero said:

you think they would rather sign up for a website, log on and store gear just to save it.

Well I know many plebs, who use the forum -> and those who dont maybe use it more-> closer community

36 minutes ago, Hero said:

just horde

If u just can have like 1 plate in the inventory it isnt really hording I think. Otherwise Boleros idea is good too.

Something like this is already in the planning, but not specified so far. The online inventory has to be balanced anyways, for instance you have to pay with your in game money every week a certain amount of money, depending on how much inventory slots you have used up or a upkeep tax/cost depending on the item, respectively, good armor costs more money to have stored in the inventory etc.

Or if you die there is a n% chance your online "manor" or whatever gets raided and you loose random items and so on. It certainly shoulded be a 100% proof safe for your items, otherwise it is going to be abused.

All these systems are pretty nice ideas as long as they are tweaked and balanced enough.

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Move it then. It's hardly an issue talking about it though. 

Who said it was :Nies:

37 minutes ago, Bridge Troll said:

you loose random items

everything nice what u said, expect that.. its just again a disadvantage for active players and plebs..like the more u fight the more u lose. big clans who stay in their castle 24/7 anyway will do it even more I think.