William

Dev Blog 01/04/18

26 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Those carts are sexy man gj

But will they have the same invetory space like the other ones?

Edited by Vhasj
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinda disappointed that there was no April fools joke but oh well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Chinkilla said:

Kinda disappointed that there was no April fools joke but oh well.

You could have said that a day earlier... We could have joked about adding horse archery and throwing weapons... although who says we're not going to add them anyway :10_wink:

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

You could have said that a day earlier... We could have joked about adding horse archery and throwing weapons... although who says we're not going to add them anyway :10_wink:

Glad that toilet plungs are not a joke!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The carts and the Helmet Feature looks cool

Edited by Manfred
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Keep the good work up

 

Question : how the cart will be moved? by a single player (serf) or by a player on a horse (cart horse?)

Edited by Fixou
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fixou said:

Keep the good work up

 

Question : how the cart will be moved? by a single player (serf) or by a player on a horse (cart horse?)

n i g g e r s

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now