Dekkers

[Development] Banners

6 posts in this topic

Here you can view the banners that will be added in the mod.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New banners:

Banner_sheet_2.png        Banner_sheet_1.png 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Replacements:

sRtNCLK.png   5T4ucqs.png   3SN5rv3.png   PqP0sok.png   IYSRGgj.png   E2BsUDk.png   p7ph3CP.png   Lqxjr96.png   Fort_Dawnguard_Banner.png   9LmokHX.png   Valhalla_Rising_Banner.png   Ice_And_Fire_Banner.png   Rangers_Banner.png   Rushya_Bear_Banner.png   Frog_Banner.png   Ferall_Banner.png   Sanguine_Banner.png   CIBanner.png   Saxony_Banner.png   vX5PIYb.png   K1tDjo6.png   EiDTEVH.png   lL4jOqN.png   Antioch_Banner.png   Sparte_Banner.png

Edited by Dekkers

Posted (edited)

Edited the main post and added the sheets the same way that I see them. Now you can see where your banners will be in the list (roughly) and you can see how many slots there are left open.

Edited by Dekkers

Update 25/03/2018

Minor colour changes and one new banner on the second sheeth (middle row, far left)

Posted (edited)

Update 04/05/2018

Updated the banner sheets at the top and added the missing replacement banners at the bottom. I also marked the already existing banners with PW, I did not add or make those.

This should more or less be it for PK, so I hope you nerds like them.

Edited by Dekkers

Update 13/05/2018

All the banners below are replacements

Added these four nice looking banners made by Apollo:

vX5PIYb.png lL4jOqN.png EiDTEVH.png K1tDjo6.png

Also added two requested banners, Sparta and Antioch:

Sparte_Banner.png Antioch_Banner.png