William

Request A Custom Banner

230 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Orc said:

db267ac82f91f2842ffe0cb373745bcc.png
Someone pls restrict Tommy from posting for he is spreading fake news and insulting

Be careful as someone might take you seriously.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clan Name: Quraysh

Banner Description&Details:   I want a red banner with  green pentagram. The one who make me the banner and the coat will receive 40.000 coins. If it's accepted. I give 100.000 coins to the guy that accepted it. I propose to replace the pentagram banner that nobody use. This one, I'ill make sure it will be used.

Banner Image (Optional):  6279large.jpg

Edited by Quraysh
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
36 minutes ago, Quraysh said:

Clan Name: Quraysh

Banner Description&Details:   I want a red banner with  green pentagram. The one who make me the banner and the coat will receive 40.000 coins. If it's accepted. I give 100.000 coins to the guy that accepted it.

Banner Image (Optional):  6279large.jpg

 

No need to offer gold the Persistent kingdom mod team and or the community manager/ mod manager will review your banner request and decide if it will be accepted based on potential merits of doing so. Only the mod team or mod manager / community manager can accept it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Techno said:
  Hide contents

 

No need to offer gold the Persistent kingdom mod team and or the community manager/ mod manager will review your banner request and decide if it will be accepted based on potential merits of doing so. Only the mod team or mod manager / community manager can accept it.

how much for you to retire?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Quraysh said:

Clan Name: Quraysh

Banner Description&Details:   I want a red banner with  green pentagram. The one who make me the banner and the coat will receive 40.000 coins. If it's accepted. I give 100.000 coins to the guy that accepted it. I propose to replace the pentagram banner that nobody use. This one, I'ill make sure it will be used.

Banner Image (Optional):  6279large.jpg

Get a new wheelchair for Dekkers and you will have it done

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Techno said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

No need to offer gold the Persistent kingdom mod team and or the community manager/ mod manager will review your banner request and decide if it will be accepted based on potential merits of doing so. Only the mod team or mod manager / community manager can accept it.

Excuse me, but I'm accepting money for work. @William does not pay me enough.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Filipo said:

Get a new wheelchair for Dekkers and you will have it done

Hello, I dont need a new one?!?!?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dekkers said:

Hello, I dont need a new one?!?!?

Has Avenger already got you one with the donation money?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dekkers said:

Hello, I dont need a new one?!?!?

Give me my fucking banner

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clan Name: Toulouse

Banner Description&Details: Banner of Toulouse. Open to suggestions for edits.

Banner Image (Optional):  hjFYOwf.jpg

 

Edited by SIrGamelin
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now