Sparky

Sparky - THE REAL BLACK PERSON OF PW

48 posts in this topic

I've been playing PW since Nexus, but I was Xavier until I change my name to Sparky after I left Duchy Of Bracktwald and quit PW for a bit. I soon came back to PW last June of 2015 on this server. I was in Reyne, but then became for EU_Genesis and hardly played with Reyne. Soon, the server was shut down and I went back to Reyne and then I left Reyne because school started back up. But, literally the whole clan massivly spammed me on steam saying "JOIN BACK NIGGA". So, I left and rejoin Reyne like six fucking times (lol). Then, Reyne broke up because of some reason but I'm not going to name  those clans since we literally made like three of them and they all disbanded after three week(lol). So, I stayed pleb with the Ex-Reynes and was really cool with them. Then, I joined Greyjoy and then that disbanded. But, now I'm currently in Duchy of Brandenburg.  I'm also in a NW regiment with the Ex-Reynes called ''19th'', but I got kick, slayed, had ERP in global chat, and even perm banned until they unbanned me last week, and etc on some linebattle server. But, I'm just a troll in 19th(lol).

That's my history of PW, well most of it. Lol
But, remember who the REAL NIGGA OF PW!!! IT'S SPARKY MOTHERFUCKERS!!! I'm also famous for stripping on tiny chat. :D 
But, feel free to comment and etc
 But, most of you already know me.But, if you don't know who I am.. Well, I'm the dark corner of your room watching you every night.

So, I'll also let you guys ask me questions and I'll answer them. And yes, you can ask me anything. :)

Edited by Sparky

TOmmy, you wannna go ROBLOX, m8?? Nobody changes the title. lol

46 minutes ago, Robin said:

Sparky its me!

:D

Hey Robin!!!!! :D:D:D 

How the exams going, buddy? 

8 hours ago, Sparky said:

Hey Robin!!!!! :D:D:D 

How the exams going, buddy? 

I'm nervous D:, I have my 2 English Literatures and Geography before half term and then I have everything else. 4 weeks until I'm back destroying plebs on PW. :Pingu3:

Edited by Robin

1 hour ago, Robin said:

I'm nervous D:, I have my 2 English Literatures and Geography before half term and then I have everything else. 4 weeks until I'm back destroying plebs on PW. :Pingu3:

27 exams in total for me. RIP my life.

Censored the racism x2.

-Tommy

Edited by Tommy

13 hours ago, Specimen said:

The real nigga of PW is MouS. Get the fuck away

Mous is the only true nigga on PW !

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Censored the racism x2.

-Tommy

What rascism??? Am I not allow to use my own racial slurs because I'm actually black. Wait.. Are you voting for DONALD TRUMP!??!?!?!?!? You trying send me back to Africa!!1!!1!1!! I thought you loved me. :'(

4 hours ago, Robin said:

English is a peace of cake, but fucking geography.. Fuck, you on your own for that one. Good luck, bro.

2 hours ago, Fixou said:

Mous is the only true nigga on PW !

Nah, Sparky the only REAL nigga!! Fight me ROBLOX!!