Mikkie168

Change the map

Change The Map   49 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. Change the map

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 posts in this topic

Hi,
I like this server, i do but you should change the map. The server is dying because of the map choice. Last map we saw constant 150+ players on the day in the night like 25+. Now we see 5-20 players on a day and nobody in the night since you changed the map.

Edited by Mikkie168

2 minutes ago, Bohl said:

What map is on?

Some sort of viking map dont know the name

2 minutes ago, Star said:

No that map is nice

Big clans dont like this map, Almost nobody does. Big clans are important for a server and they all moved to a different server since the map change. The only clans that actually play on this server is NSE and conningtons.

Thats a bit of an exagerration, it isn`t necesarily the map also for a handful of no names leaving its also the server dying naturally like every other server just no one here really cares about it,

I am not going to comment about what people's opinions are, everyone is allowed to have their opinion and critisism is welcome, however, you can not blame the map for clans going to war REALLY early and then mass logging after. The server population did reach 130+ today, but after one war and some skirmishes the Allyrians decided to mass log, followed by the Boltons. The NSE never even bothered to show up.

The map was used before and last time everyone seemed to be fine with it. The server population was also normal last time. So I find it hard to believe that the map is the real issue here.

Edited by Dekkers

tbf i dont agree ots not the maps doing it but all the bullshit going on between the clans 

2 hours ago, Santa said:

You nerds go one day without PW, therefore the server's dying?

True that :D